Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013 - Inner Moonlight is now available!

After five hours of formatting (according to Smashwords Style Guide), I officially published Inner Moonlight last night!  It is available this morning through Amazon and will also be available on Smashwords, soon.

I have to toot my own horn here for a minute.  I enjoyed writing Bonds of Matrimony; but I really loved writing Inner Moonlight.  The idea occurred to me while I was beginning another project.  I found myself driving in my car, haunted by possible scenes and conflicts.  Finally, I got tired of simply taking notes and dumped the other project to begin this book.  It came together rather quickly, and I'm very proud of the end result.

To do full justice to the story, I hired Laura Gordon (http://bookcovermachine.wordpress.com) to create my cover.  She specializes in design for the fantasy genre, but I love what she's created for me on this contemporary piece.  I could not be happier.

That's not true.  I will be even happier if readers enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So take a look and feel free to contact me through my website with any feedback.

Thanks!

______________

INNER MOONLIGHT


After playing the role of the perfect wife for 16 years, Elena Mazur is devastated by the death of her husband.  She struggles with the relief she finds in her new freedom and the guilt she feels over his accident.  She finds comfort in the arms of J.P., her husband's estranged cousin.  While she cannot deny the attraction she has felt toward this man since they shared a passionate kiss as teenagers, she knows that her husband, his law partners, and his family would never forgive her for acting on that attraction.  Can Elena finally accept that she's worthy of true love and passion, or will she continue to strive to meet the rigid standards she sets for herself in an effort to please her dead husband?




No comments:

Post a Comment