Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013 - SECOND NOVEL IN FINAL EDIT STAGES!

That's right!  My second novel, INNER MOONLIGHT, is in the final stages of editing.  I had originally planned for a May 1st release, but I might even get it out as early as April 29.  Watch for it on Kindle.  I am also breaking into the Smashwords market to see how sales compare.

In other changes, I've hired a delightfully talented artist to design my book cover.  It has been a joy working with her.

I also have discovered the Author Marketing Club and plan to make full use of my new membership.  They send promotional emails to members with some excellent recommendations.  They also have fantastic marketing tips and links for indie authors.  www.authormarketingclub.com

I really am proud of INNER MOONLIGHT and hope that readers enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.  The story line haunted me for weeks until I finally moved another project to the back burner and got started right away.

For more details, check out my website at www.carriganfox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment