Monday, September 16, 2013

The MaCall Prophecy Trilogy...an Update

I released Second Sight only a month ago yesterday, and I have witnessed some outstanding sales.  I am not sure why my sales began to balloon, but I have heard rumors that Amazon sent an email suggestion for Second Sight.  This email, I hear, was received by people who have purchased at least one of my books.  I cannot be sure that this is what happened, but I can assure you that short of the free promo for the first book in the series, I really did almost no social networking about the release.

The amazing news is that sales are up.

The other really good news is that my sales are really pushing me to move faster on the third book in the trilogy.  It is a busy time of year for me, and I find myself back to balancing life's responsibilities, but I have definitely been moving forward a bit on TRIPLE THREAT.

And I am still aiming for an October 31 release date.

It is the most challenging book I've ever written, but I am definitely enjoying it.  When I get a bit further and have the ability to get some editing done, I will release an exerpt.

In the meantime, thank you so much for your support!
Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment